AI & ChatGPT for Everyone
AI & ChatGPT for Everyone gives non-technical users of all backgrounds a hands-on introduction to cutting-edge AI tools like ChatGPT. This course equips learners with the knowledge and skills to harness the capabilities of AI-driven conversation engines to increase their productivity and drive value across any domain (marketing, sales, operations, and more). Through hands-on exercises and real-world examples, participants will be exposed to the most popular AI tools on the market today, and learn how to optimize them for their daily tasks.
Course taught by expert instructors
Chief Learning Officer at Synthminds.AI
Joseph Rosenbaum is dedicated to the ethical application and equitable dissemination of AI technologies. With deep expertise in AI and Prompt Engineering, Joseph brings a rare blend of technical acumen and ethical responsibility to the educational space. Committed to fostering a responsible and deliberate approach to AI, Joseph offers attendees accessible and practical insights into the challenges and opportunities that AI presents.
Learn and apply skills with real-world projects.
This course is suitable for anyone interested in AI, regardless of their level of experience.
Beginners new to AI and accomplished users alike will find this course accessible.
There are no technical prerequisites for this course
Try these prep courses first
- AI literacy and Intro to Generative AI
- What is an LLM? How do LLMs work? What are LLM Limitations
- Responsible AI use
- Prompt engineering basics: What is a prompt?
- Crafting clear, focused, and effective prompts
- Iterating and refining prompts and basic instruction prompts
- Role prompting
- Prompt security
- Create a Business Consultant Agent to help you write and critique a full business case, white paper, sales script, marketing strategy, or a pitch deck outline.
- SCRIBE/VIBES framework
- Text-to-Image foundations - design techniques and photorealistic image creation
- Apply prompting techniques for content creation
- Meta prompting (make ChatGPT prompt itself)
- Create your own personal meta-masterkey prompt
- Use a meta-prompt to create a use case specific series of AI workflows that will help support your Week 1 project
A course you'll actually complete. AI-powered learning that drives results.
Transform your learning programs with personalized learning. Real-time feedback, hints at just the right moment, and the support for learners when they need it, driving 15x engagement.
Live courses by leading experts
Our instructors are renowned experts in AI, data, engineering, product, and business. Deep dive through always-current live sessions and round-the-clock support.
Practice on the cutting edge
Accelerate your learning with projects that mirror the work done at industry-leading tech companies. Put your skills to the test and start applying them today.
Flexible schedule for busy professionals
We know you’re busy, so we made it flexible. Attend live events or review the materials at your own pace. Our course team and global community will support you every step of the way.
Each course comes with a certificate for learners to add to their resume.
15-20x engagement compared to async courses
Support & accountability
You are never alone, we provide support throughout the course.
Get reimbursed by your company
More than half of learners get their Courses and Memberships reimbursed by their company.
Hundreds of companies have dedicated L&D and education budgets that have covered the costs.