AI Strategy for Leaders
With rapid advancements in generative AI, organizations around the world have an incredible opportunity to unlock more value. In this course we will dive into the latest advancements in AI, focusing on aligning these pioneering tools with the business outcomes your organization aims to achieve. We will discuss the sectors most susceptible to AI innovation, strategies for assessing impact, and considerations for implementation, including the decisions to build or buy, and how to structure teams around a particular initiative. This course promises a highly interactive experience, allowing participants to consistently apply frameworks to address the challenges and opportunities in their current roles.
Course taught by expert instructors
Product Lead, AI for Augmented Reality at Meta
Sunita Mohanty is a product leader with deep experience in AI, most recently serving as product lead for Meta’s AI Experiences for Smart Glasses. She previously was a founder within Meta’s incubator and has led product teams for Oculus, Facebook Growth and Lumosity (a growth stage company). Sunita holds an MBA / MaED from Stanford University and previously built an education tech machine learning startup.
Learn and apply skills with real-world projects.
Tech leaders looking to uplevel their skills, stay current on the latest AI breakthroughs and influence key decision-makers to invest in AI.
Any cross-functional professional who wants to understand how to think strategically about identifying and building AI projects.
This course has no technical prerequisites. Anyone interested in learning about AI and its applications is encouraged to enroll.
Try these prep courses first
- What is AI: fundamental definitions
- Overview of AI applications in various industries and impact
- Generative AI in Industry and what opportunities are unlocked
- Techniques for identifying AI opportunities in business
- Identify potential AI opportunities in your own business / personal context. Outline the business pain point / opportunity, how AI can add value, and expectations of impact and initial feasibility of at least 3 potential projects.
- Benefits and risks of AI
- Measuring the impact of AI on business
- Understanding the GenAI Stack and systems design
- Working through build vs buy decisions
- Choose an opportunity from your week 1 assignment and evaluate tools on the market today to solve this challenge.
- Test a product out that allows you to create your own pre-trained conversational agent.
- Model lifecycle and workflow of a building an ML model
- AI project management, data management and best practices
- Goal setting for AI projects
- Team structure and roles for AI projects
- Things to look out for / common challenges
- Ethical considerations in AI
- Locking in an AI-first mindset
- Evaluate the technical strategy of one of the proposed opportunities and develop an execution plan, including governance considerations and team roles.
A course you'll actually complete. AI-powered learning that drives results.
Transform your learning programs with personalized learning. Real-time feedback, hints at just the right moment, and the support for learners when they need it, driving 15x engagement.
Live courses by leading experts
Our instructors are renowned experts in AI, data, engineering, product, and business. Deep dive through always-current live sessions and round-the-clock support.
Practice on the cutting edge
Accelerate your learning with projects that mirror the work done at industry-leading tech companies. Put your skills to the test and start applying them today.
Flexible schedule for busy professionals
We know you’re busy, so we made it flexible. Attend live events or review the materials at your own pace. Our course team and global community will support you every step of the way.
Each course comes with a certificate for learners to add to their resume.
15-20x engagement compared to async courses
Support & accountability
You are never alone, we provide support throughout the course.
Get reimbursed by your company
More than half of learners get their Courses and Memberships reimbursed by their company.
Hundreds of companies have dedicated L&D and education budgets that have covered the costs.