In this comprehensive course, you'll gain valuable insights into marketing KPIs and metrics, discover the art of assessing marketing campaigns, and the foundations of predictive modeling for personalized marketing strategies. Over three engaging weeks, you'll develop deep expertise in marketing measurement and essential technical skills, laying the foundation for predictive analysis and Machine Learning in the marketing context. Additionally, you'll be introduced to the cutting-edge applications of Generative AI in revolutionizing marketing teams' capabilities.
Course taught by expert instructors
Head of Data Science and Analytics, Adobe
Raj has over 15 years of experience in data analytics, data engineering, and data science. He is leading data science teams at Adobe, looking after data for digital media business for the company. He has led analytics and data science teams at Amazon, Intuit and PayPal. He has optimized the marketing funnel for books retail business at Amazon. He focused on data analytics for customer lifecycle marketing at Intuit. Raj specializes in marketing analytics, experimentation, metrics, feature funnel analysis, NPS, and product analytics.
Learn and apply skills with real-world projects.
Data analysts and data scientists looking to get started in the field of marketing analytics and set their organizations up for success in leveraging data to drive effective marketing strategies.
Marketing managers and business leaders looking to uplevel their analytical thinking and/or to collaborate more effectively with their data analytics counterparts.
Understanding of key descriptive statistics concepts such as average, t-tests etc.
Understanding and previous exposure to relational databases, examples include pulling data using SQL for analysis or use in BI tools, hands-on proficiency with SQL is not required for completing core material.
Previous exposure to excel for doing simple data analysis.
Try these prep courses first
- What is Marketing Led Growth (MLG)? How does data play a role in MLG?
- What is first party and third party data?
- What Marketing KPIs are most important to look at?
- Analysis for marketing - qualitative and quantitative
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to drive a marketing funnel strategy
- What is offline vs online measurement?
- How does ROI, CAC and LTV metrics help strategy?
- What is marketing attribution - last touch, first touch, and more.
- Introduction to A/B testing
- Causal inference for analyzing campaigns
- Measure email and webinar campaign effectiveness
- How can predictive models propel marketing metrics?
- How to optimize spending across various channels?
- Introduction to generative AI for marketing
- Build framework for marketing mix modeling (MMM)
- Build model for predicting churn
A course you'll actually complete. AI-powered learning that drives results.
Transform your learning programs with personalized learning. Real-time feedback, hints at just the right moment, and the support for learners when they need it, driving 15x engagement.
Live courses by leading experts
Our instructors are renowned experts in AI, data, engineering, product, and business. Deep dive through always-current live sessions and round-the-clock support.
Practice on the cutting edge
Accelerate your learning with projects that mirror the work done at industry-leading tech companies. Put your skills to the test and start applying them today.
Flexible schedule for busy professionals
We know you’re busy, so we made it flexible. Attend live events or review the materials at your own pace. Our course team and global community will support you every step of the way.
Each course comes with a certificate for learners to add to their resume.
15-20x engagement compared to async courses
Support & accountability
You are never alone, we provide support throughout the course.
Get reimbursed by your company
More than half of learners get their Courses and Memberships reimbursed by their company.
Hundreds of companies have dedicated L&D and education budgets that have covered the costs.