Building AI Products with OpenAI
In this course you will learn to use the OpenAI API and ChatGPT to build a prototype for an AI product. You’ll begin with problem definition, iterate on a prototype, and in just one week deploy a usable service with the help of LLMs. In the process you’ll gain understanding of the underlying advancements underpinning the current AI revolution, and be able to apply them to your future personal and professional projects.
In collaboration with
Course taught by expert instructors
Senior Director, Knowledge Engineering
Sidharth is a Senior Director at one of the largest media companies in Europe where he is responsible for building data products for their streaming platform. He is also the co-author of “Blueprints for Text Analytics”, a technical book on NLP techniques published by O’Reilly. He has degrees in Engineering & Management and previously also built his own text automation startup that was featured on Techcrunch.
Learn and apply skills with real-world projects.
Technology professionals who will learn the details of generative AI models and build products that use some of these models to solve interesting use-cases
Content Creators who will learn how to leverage generative AI technologies to augment and enrich their workflow OR experiment with new formats or mediums
Basic level of familiarity with Python programming (variables, functions, loops, lists) and ability to work in a notebook environment (e.g. Jupyter, Google Colab)
Ability to read and understand how to work with documented libraries (e.g. publicly available APIs)
Try these prep courses first
- Introduction to LLMs, strategies used for training them, and how it impacts prompt design
- Understanding the OpenAI ecosystem of models - chat vs. platform, curie vs. davinci, embedding vs. fine tuning and what works when
- Approaches to prompt design and building intuition for where they can be applied
- Strategies for overcoming LLM challenges like hallucination, context window limitations, prompt injection etc.
- You will build a shareable service that takes in a list of a user's favorite podcasts, and seamlessly produces a highlighted newsletter that includes:
- A short narrative-style description of what was discussed in each episode
- Overview of the guests in each podcast and contextual information about them
- Key moments/statements in each episode that were most attention-grabbing
- Additional information on specific topics covered by the podcast
A course you'll actually complete. AI-powered learning that drives results.
Transform your learning programs with personalized learning. Real-time feedback, hints at just the right moment, and the support for learners when they need it, driving 15x engagement.
Live courses by leading experts
Our instructors are renowned experts in AI, data, engineering, product, and business. Deep dive through always-current live sessions and round-the-clock support.
Practice on the cutting edge
Accelerate your learning with projects that mirror the work done at industry-leading tech companies. Put your skills to the test and start applying them today.
Flexible schedule for busy professionals
We know you’re busy, so we made it flexible. Attend live events or review the materials at your own pace. Our course team and global community will support you every step of the way.
Each course comes with a certificate for learners to add to their resume.
15-20x engagement compared to async courses
Support & accountability
You are never alone, we provide support throughout the course.